Educare - Contract Child Care
What Makes Educare Special
What Makes Educare Special:
- It is a community of family – parents, children and a care giving teaching team of early childhood educators.
- The teachers strive to have quality nurturing relationships with not only the children but their families too.
- Our job is to love, support, and educate each child as he/she grows.
- Communication is valued!
- Communication is done daily through verbal conversations and written daily notes that communicate the child’s social and emotional interactions, language development, and physical (large and small motor) activities.
- There is an open door policy – family members can visit any time.
- Involvement is welcomed and participation is encouraged!
- We’re committed to delivering the highest quality early care and education to our children and families.
- Hands-on learning experiences are evident daily and woven into the Playworks curriculum and interactive classrooms.
- Playworks Lesson Plans offer age appropriate activities – children learn best through engaging, hands-on experiences which encourage them to explore their world through their senses, to explore their ideas, and to learn how to solve problems on their own. These age appropriate activities include:
- Science/sensory experiments
- Cooking projects
- Dramatic play
- Outdoor games
- Our environment nurtures, invites exploration, and encourages creative thinking.
- Classrooms have learning centers that offer all these experiences.
- Each child has a primary caregiver who understands the child’s temperament, preferences, and individual needs.
- Our long-term committed teaching team
- Happy, kind, loving, loyal professional early childhood educators
- Low turnover – they love their teaching positions.
- They have fun each day, which in turn makes it fun for the children to learn.
- They know that they are valued, encouraged, and respected and that reflects in them giving their best each day.