Apple Popsicle Stick Frame
Cherish the start of a new school year with your child by creating a homemade apple-shaped picture frame to hold their back-to-school photo!
- 8 large popsicle sticks
- Hot glue gun
- Red acrylic paint
- Green and brown heavy construction paper
- Adhesive magnets
- Place six popsicle sticks in a row.
- Glue two popsicle sticks to each end of the frame to hold the popsicle sticks together.
- Flip the glued popsicle sticks over and paint the frame red. Let dry.
- Cut out a green leaf and a brown rectangle for the apple's stem.
- Use the hot glue to attach the leaf and stem to the top of the frame.
- Attach the magnets to the back of the frame.
- Tape or glue your child's photo in the center of the frame.