|6 weeks to 11 months:||1 year to 3 years:||4 years to 12 years:|
- $1.00 per minute per child for the first 15 minutes
$5.00 per minute per child after 15 minutes
Snacks are provided at no extra cost.
First-time families must provide the following information to set up an account with Playworks:
- Valid driver’s license
- Phone number
- Emergency contact information
- Each child’s name
- Each child’s birth date
- Any medical, allergy, or special needs information
Once a child is checked in, the parent and child will receive matching wristbands. These wristbands must remain on each individual until pick up of child is complete.
We ask you to follow these policies in order to ensure the safety and security of your child:
- The adult listed on the computer account will wear the wristband.
- The adult wearing the wristband is the only adult who can pick up the child, unless an alternate pick-up form has been completed during the check-in process.
- The adult wristband must be secure and intact in order to pick up the child.
- If the wristband is unattached or tampered with in any way, Playworks reserves the right to not release the child until appropriate follow-up has occurred.
- Playworks reserves the right to not release a child to an adult who is considered to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol until appropriate follow-up has occurred.
- Playworks will not accept children for Playtime after 6pm.
- Playworks will not accept any child during severe weather or a fire evacuation.
Drop-Off Classroom: Infant – 4-Year-Olds
The Drop-Off Classroom, located above the Playworks Atrium, is a space set aside for children ages 6 weeks to 4 years old. The Drop-Off Classroom contains separate areas for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers, with developmentally appropriate environments and activities in each area.
The infant area welcomes our littlest friends to a day of play with qualified teachers. We provide individual feedings along with a sleeping area for each child. We follow each child’s individual schedule during their time with us.
The toddler area is set up to provide a fun time for our active learners. Toddlers will be kept busy playing with friends in our sensory, art, dramatic play, fine motor, and book centers.
3- and 4-Year-Olds
Children who are 3 and 4 years of age will enjoy playing with friends in a large area filled with physical activities that promote growth, interactive games, art, sensory objects, blocks, and dramatic play centers.
Families will need to provide diapers, wipes, infant unopened formula/food, and extra clothing for their stay in the Drop-Off Classroom. If diapers or clothing are not provided, we will charge your account for the items used during your child’s stay.
The Atrium: 4- to 12-Year-Olds
The Playworks Atrium is a space for children 4 to 12 years of age. The Atrium includes a state-of-the-art indoor play structure, video games, an arcade, an interactive dance floor, and more. As far as hourly child care goes, there’s no place your kids would rather be!
Playworks does not accept personal checks for payment. Playworks does accept cash, debit cards, Discover, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Jannina E.
- Connie M.
- Maegen F.
- Tammy K.
- Karleigh B.