Back to School Graham Cracker Pencils
- 1 box graham crackers
- 4 cups pink candy melts, melted
- 2 cup white candy melts, melted
- 3 handfuls of mini chocolate chips
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper before you get started.
- Carefully break graham crackers in half lengthwise.
- Use a pair of clean kitchen scissors to cut the tip of the graham cracker into a point.
- Dip the pointed end of the graham cracker into the white chocolate and press a chocolate ship onto the point for the pencil tip.
- Dip the other end of the cracker into the pink melted chocolate, spread evenly with a knife, and place onto parchment paper to harden.