Bring Frosty the Snowman inside—without getting melted snow all over
the house—with this tasty treat kids will love assembling and eating.
- Banana, peeled and sliced (3 banana slices for each snowman)
- Skewers or lollipop sticks
- Mini chocolate chips
- Pretzel sticks
- Strawberries, sliced in half
- Green grapes
- Line three banana slices together on a skewer to form the body of the snowman.
- Use two mini chocolate chips for the eyes, one for the nose, and three for the buttons on the snowman.
- Slice a small piece of the carrot off and poke it into the top banana slice under the eyes to serve as the nose.
- Break a pretzel stick in half and poke the pieces into the middle banana slice for the arms.
- Place one of the strawberry halves above the top banana slice to serve as the hat. Add a pompom to the hat by placing a grape on top of the strawberry.