- 2-3 bananas
- 1/4 carrot
- 3 strawberries
- 6 grapes
- 6 skewers
- Handful of raisins
- Cut bananas into thick slices to use as the snowmen's bodies.
- Cut carrot into small, triangular pieces to use as the snowmen's noses.
- Cut stems off of strawberries, and then cut them in half (to resemble triangle hats).
- Cut grapes in half to resemble the tops of stocking caps.
- Slide three slices of banana on each skewer, followed by a strawberry hat and a grape.
- Gently push raisins onto the banana slices as buttons and eyes, and the carrot pieces as noses.