- 1 big foam heart
- 8 small foam hearts
- 2 tiny foam hearts
- Wiggle Eyes
- Glitter glue
- Pipe cleaner
- Glue the 8 small hearts in a row, overlapping each heart slightly.
- Glue the big foam heart at one end of the row. This will be the bookworm's head.
- Glue two wiggle eyes onto the front of the big heart.
- Cut off two short antennae from the pipe cleaner. A good suggested length for each antenna is two inches long.
- Glue the antennae to the back of the bookworm's head.
- Glue two hearts to the top of the pipe cleaner antennae.
- Using the glitter glue, draw a smile on the bookworm.
- Let dry, then use in your current book!