Celebrate Sustainability with Earth Day Popcorn
Pop up this candied, colorful popcorn on Monday, April 22, in honor of Earth Day! Help your kids understand the importance of taking care of the Earth while enjoying this easy, Earth-themed snack.
- 10 cups of plain popped popcorn
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar
- Blue and green gel food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of agave nectar with a few drops of the blue food coloring.
- Add half of your popped popcorn to the bowl and gently toss or stir to combine.
- Pour the popcorn onto one of your prepared baking sheets.
- Repeat the process with the remaining popcorn, agave nectar, and green food coloring.
- Place both pans in the oven and bake for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove, let cool, combine, and enjoy!