Celebrate Sustainability with Earth Day Popcorn
- 10 cups of plain popped popcorn
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar
- Blue and green gel food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of agave nectar with a few drops of the blue food coloring.
- Add half of your popped popcorn to the bowl and gently toss or stir to combine.
- Pour the popcorn onto one of your prepared baking sheets.
- Repeat the process with the remaining popcorn, agave nectar, and green food coloring.
- Place both pans in the oven and bake for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove, let cool, combine, and enjoy!