Celery Pretzel Butterflies
Looking for a healthy snack that is both pretty and easy to make? Try this recipe and make beautiful butterflies that won’t fly away!
- 2-3 celery stalks
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- Handful of raisins
- Handful of pretzel twists
- Cut celery into 2-inch pieces. Slice a thin strip off the rounded/bottom part of the celery to make a flat surface.
- Fill the celery with cream cheese.
- Cut the raisins in half and place them on the cream cheese.
- Place two pretzel twists onto the cream cheese to make butterfly wings.