Cinnamon Sugar Snowflakes
Winter is here, and snowflakes are flying! This simple recipe is a perfect, warm wintry treat on a cold day.
- Tortilla shells
- Butter, melted
- White sugar
- Microwave tortilla shells for about 10 seconds to soften.
- Fold a tortilla in half and then in half again. Using a scissors, carefully cut the shell like a paper snowflake.
- Place tortillas on a baking sheet, and use a basting brush to top with melted butter.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake at 350°F for 5-10 minutes or until crisp. Let cool before serving.