Coffee Filter Butterfly
- Coffee filters
- Spray bottle
- Craft glue
- Use markers to design and color your coffee filters.
Note: Markers may bleed through coffee filters, so lay down newspaper before you begin coloring.
- Spray colored filters with water to make the colors bleed together.
- Glue pompoms to the clothespins to create the butterfly bodies.
- Once glue and filters are dry, scrunch the middle of each filter and clamp it with a clothespin.
- Enjoy your new kaleidoscope of butterflies!