Coffee Filter Butterfly
Grab your crafting materials and head to the picnic table to create these beautiful Coffee Filter Butterflies. This easy, inexpensive craft will add fun and color to any summer afternoon.
- Coffee filters
- Spray bottle
- Craft glue
- Use markers to design and color your coffee filters.
Note: Markers may bleed through coffee filters, so lay down newspaper before you begin coloring.
- Spray colored filters with water to make the colors bleed together.
- Glue pompoms to the clothespins to create the butterfly bodies.
- Once glue and filters are dry, scrunch the middle of each filter and clamp it with a clothespin.
- Enjoy your new kaleidoscope of butterflies!