Colorful Fall Tree
Fall is in the air—the changing leaves and beautiful autumn colors often become a source of inspiration for arts and crafts, suggested books for reading, and even snack ideas!
- Red, orange, and yellow pepper slices
- Cucumber slices
- Marble cheese slices
- Pretzel sticks
- Mini leaf cookie cutter
- Dressing for dipping (optional)
- Using a mini leaf cookie cutter, cut leaf shapes out of the peppers, cucumbers, and cheese.
- Place pretzel sticks on the plate, and arrange the leaf shapes around the pretzels to make a colorful tree.
- If desired, serve with dressing for dipping.