Cork Stamp Flowers
Celebrate all things spring with these beautiful, blooming cork stamp flowers!
- 10-15 corks
- Rubber bands
- Acrylic craft paint in variety of colors
- Paper plate
- White cardstock paper
- Green craft sticks, pipe cleaners, or straws
- Assemble a couple cork stamps in the shape of a flower, securing with a rubber band.
- Drizzle a few different colors of paint onto the paper plate./
- Gently press a cork stamp into the paint and then onto the cardstock. Repeat several times, creating different colored flowers.
- After the paint is dry, cut out your flowers.
- Glue a button in the center of each flower.
- Finally, tape a green stem—a craft stick, pipe cleaner, or straw—to the back of each flower. Pop them in a vase or glass and put your awesome blossoms on display!