Crispy Rice Paintbrushes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 10-ounce package marshmallows
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- Candy melts in various colors
- In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows, and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Mix in crispy rice cereal, and stir until cereal is well coated. Allow mixture to cool from hot to warm.
- Coat your hands with some butter (or wear disposable foot prep gloves). Mold handfuls of the mixture into rectangle shapes, and place on wax paper to cool.
- Before the rectangles completely harden, insert a wooden ice pop stick about half way in one end.
- Heat candy melts in microwave-safe bowls and dip each treat in the melted chocolate. Allow any excess to drop off.
- Place treats on a sheet of wax paper to dry and harden. Voilà!