Who doesn’t love a soft, squishy critter to cuddle with? Try this DIY plush craft to make your own!
- Colored felt
- Plastic needle
- Cotton balls
- Googly eyes, buttons, string, or other decorative materials
- Draw a critter shape on a piece of colored felt.
- Carefully cut out the critter on two pieces of back-to-back felt.
- With an adult’s help, sew together the two pieces of felt using a plastic needle and yarn. Leave a small gap on one of the edges—stuff some cotton balls into your critter and then sew the edges shut.
- Decorate your critter—give it some eyes, a smile, or some hair. Get creative!
- Using the paper, make a nametag for your critter. What’s its name? Favorite food or hobbies? The possibilities are endless!