Cupcake Liner Fireworks
Ooh, ahh—July means there will be fireworks in the air! Make your own colorful fireworks that will burst off the page, all with just a few simple household supplies.
- Paper cupcake liners in a variety of colors (or colored with markers as shown above)
- Glue stick
- Construction paper
- Flatten several cupcake liners.
- Make 1-inch, fringe-like cuts on the ribbed portion of the liners.
- Carefully bend or crumple the fringes outward to resemble firework bursts.
- Glue your fireworks to a piece of construction paper and allow to dry.