- Colored markers
- Googly eyes
- Old CDs
- Print out a template or draw the outline of an animal on a piece of paper, such as a snail or a turtle (as shown).
- Draw a face on your animal and add googly eyes.
- With an adult's help, carefully glue a CD to the body of the animal, with the mirrored side facing up.
- Next, glue colorful buttons to the mirrored side of the CD. To prevent the excess glue from smudging the CD, apply the glue directly to the buttons and press them onto the CD.
- Allow the glue to fully dry before hanging your artwork.