DIY Moon Sand
Moon Sand is a fun way to play in the sand without getting all messy. Unfortunately, Moon Sand can be expensive, especially when your kid is playing with it so much that you are replacing it often. Luckily, DIY Moon Sand can be made with two common ingredients! Build, play, and let your child’s imagination run wild with this interactive craft.
- 8 cups flour
- 1 cup baby oil
- Small containers for storage
- Add oil to flour in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until the consistency of the sand is the same throughout.
- Build castles, mountains, cakes, and more with your DIY Moon Sand!
- Store your DIY Moon Sand in small containers for future enjoyment.
*Try to keep play time in one place when enjoying your DIY Moon Sand. This version holds its shape very well however, it can get oily! The oiliness isn’t noticeable during play time, but you’ll notice it during cleanup.