DIY Snow Globe
Create a homemade snow globe to add to your wintry decor collection. Enjoy the DIY craft as one of your favorite toys takes in the snowy atmosphere!
- Heavy-duty glue
- Small toy
- Needle-nose pliers
- Small jar with lid
- Fine glitter
- Add heavy-duty glue to the bottom of a small toy.
- Use a needle-nose pliers to lower the toy into the jar and press down firmly until it's in place. Allow glue to fully dry.
- Fill the jar with water. Add small drop of glycerin and a pinch of glitter.
- Use heavy-duty glue to glue the lid onto the jar. Allow glue to fully dry.
- Flip, shake, and marvel at your new homemade snow globe!