Easy No-Bake Bird Feeders
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Mixing bowl
- 1 cup birdseed
- Cookie cutters (variety of shapes)
- Metal baking sheet
- Scoop the coconut oil into a bowl. Place in the microwave for 20 seconds or until melted.
- Combine the birdseed with the melted coconut oil, and stir well.
- Place the cookie cutters on a metal baking sheet. Scoop and press the birdseed mixture softly into the cookie cutters.
- Gently push a straw into the birdseed to make a hole for the ribbon.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until hardened. String the ribbon through the hole for hanging.
- Hang in a tree for the neighborhood birds to enjoy!