Edible Fudge Rocks
- 24 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup crumbled chocolate sandwich cookies
- ½ teaspoon cocoa powder (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, heat chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and salt on low heat until about halfway melted. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Add ¼ cup of cookie crumbles and stir until combined.
- Divide the batter into three bowls. Add varying amounts of remaining cookie crumbles, cocoa powder, and drops of food coloring to the bowls to make different colors and textures of rocks.
- Press plastic wrap onto the fudge in each bowl, and allow to rest at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Break off various-size pieces of fudge, and roll into rock-shaped balls. Set rocks on a piece of parchment paper to allow to firm up. Store in an airtight container up to two weeks.