Foil-Printed Fall Tree Art
With the end of summer comes an array of beautiful red and orange leaves! This project is a great way to talk about how trees transition from summer to fall. Simply use some aluminum foil and paint to make fall tree paintings with your kiddo!
- Aluminum Foil
- Red, orange, yellow, and brown paint
- 2 paper plates
- White construction paper
- Crumple up a piece of aluminum foil.
- Pour red, orange, and yellow paint onto a paper plate so the colors nearly touch.
- Dip the piece of foil in the paint color of your choice. The more colors, the better!
- Dab the foil on the piece of paper, creating a foliage of leaves.
- Use your finger to create a tree trunk and branches with the brown paint.