Fun Corner Bookmarks
- Lightweight construction paper in assorted colors
- Stickers or other embellishments (optional)
- Glue (optional)
- Cut a 6x6 square out of lightweight construction paper. Fold the paper in half, corner to corner.
- Fold one end of the triangle up to the top of the triangle. Repeat on the other side.
- Open the triangle and fold the center of the top flap to the bottom.
- Tuck the right corner into the middle "pocket" flat. Repeat with the left corner.
- Rotate the bookmark so the "pocket" is at the to. Using construction paper, stickers, or other embellishments, create a character for your bookmark. Cut out eyes, hair and teeth... get creative!