Fuzzy Easter Eggs
- Colorful pieces of felt
- Contrasting colored thread
- Hand sewing needle or sewing machine
- Cutting shears
- Cotton or treats to stuff the egg with
- Using cutting shears, cut out two egg shapes from the felt for each egg.
- Sew around the edges to combine the two eggs.
- Option 1: When the egg is sewn 3/4 of the way, stuff with cotton, then finish sewing it shut.
- Option 2: Sew the egg up empty. Cut a slit into the front side of the egg and stuff with a treat for your little one to find on their Easter egg hunt!