Gravel Fudge Rocks
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Line a pan or shallow bowl with aluminum foil.
- In a medium saucepan, heat chocolate condensed milk, butter, and vanilla over medium heat. Stir until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and stir in marshmallows until mostly melted.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan, cover, and chill until firm (about two hours).
- Place cocoa powder and powdered sugar in two shallow bowls.
- When fudge is ready, scoop the mixture out of the pan with a small spoon and shape into rock-sized pieces. Roll the "rocks" in the cocoa powder or the powdered sugar. Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container for 3-5 days.