Healthy Apple Pie Oat Bars
Eating healthy is as easy as apple pie, especially with this yummy twist on a classic dessert!
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup applesauce
- In a medium bowl, combine the quick and rolled oats and cinnamon.
- Add the melted coconut oil and applesauce and stir.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper, and press the mixture onto the sheet in an even layer.
- Bake at 375°F for 25 minutes or until the bars are firm but not hard.
- Allow to cool and slice into squares.