Ice Cube Painting
- Liquid tempura paint
- Ice cube tray
- Craft sticks
- Plastic wrap (optional)
- Pour the paint into the ice cube tray.
- Put a craft stick into the middle of each paint cube.
- Carefully place the ice cube tray in the freezer and freeze overnight.
- When the paint cubes are frozen, it's time to paint!
- Swirl the frozen paint cube over paper. Use several different cubes to create a masterpiece!
TIP: If the craft sticks don’t stand up on their own, try covering the tray with plastic wrap. Poke the sticks through the plastic for stability.