Kid-Friendly Energy Balls
These healthy little balls of energy will help you and your kiddos fuel up for a full day of activities. Have fun mixing up the ingredients and rolling them into bite-size balls that are perfect, tasty snacks.
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup milled flaxseed
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add all wet ingredients and stir until everything sticks together. Feel free to use your hands to make sure all ingredients are mixed evenly.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll into bite-size balls.
- Store in an airtight container.