Melted Crayon Art
Put on your creative hat and try your hand at this simple melted art activity.
- Hot glue gun
- Hair/blow dryer
- Newspaper or old T-shirt
- Decide what colors you want to use and place the crayons across the entire top of the canvas in your desired arrangement.
- Hot glue each crayon in the order that you chose to the top of your canvas.
- Slant the canvas so that the wax will drip when it is heated.
- Use a blow dryer to heat the crayons. It’s best to point the blow dryer downward so that the wax will drip. This may get messy—have your newspapers or old T-shirt laid out prior to applying heat.
- Let your artwork dry for several hours. Remove the crayons and display your masterpiece to the world!