Mini Doughnut Turkeys
Gobble, gobble up a scrumptious, turkey look-alike doughnut (or two)! Easy to make, these colorful treats are sure to be a new November favorite in your household!
- Mini glazed doughnuts
- Fruit O's Cereal
- Candy Eyes
- Lay mini doughnuts on a tray.
- Place 4-5 toothpicks on one-half of each doughnut.
- Slide cereal pieces onto each toothpick, stacking until they reach near the top.
- Push one yellow cereal piece into the front of each doughnut as the beak.
- Push half of one red cereal piece into the front (next to each beak), to represent the wattle.
- Add two candy eyes above the beak and wattle.