Mini Water Wall
- 5 plastic straws
- self-adhesive magnet strip
- metal cookie sheet
- large metal baking pan
- several 1-inch round magnets
- Cut each straw in half, and attach a small magnet strip to one side of each straw piece.
- Place the cookie sheet vertically inside the baking pan so it's standing up. Use the round magnets to secure the cookie sheet inside the baking pan.
- Place the straw magnets vertically onto the cookie sheet in a pattern you think water will flow.
- Play time! See if you can pour water into the straws to create a mini water wall!