Get musical with these easy-to-make shaker instruments. With just a few materials, craft time leads right into music lessons!
- Plastic bottle or glass jar
- Popcorn kernels
- Decorative ribbons or pipe cleaners
- Hot glue gun
- Fill bottle or jar with desired amount of popcorn kernels, then screw the top back on.
- Decorate by tying ribbons or pipe cleaners around the container.
- With the help of an adult, use a hot glue gun to make a seal, securing the twist-off top.
- Let the glue dry for several minutes.
- Start shaking!