- Blue construction paper
- Craft glue
- Silver, white, and light blue paint
- Paper plate
- Cotton swabs
- Start by cutting the paper into strips.
- Place a small amount of glue on the center of one strip of paper; then lay the middle of another strip of paper on top, being careful that the strips are placed perpendicular to one another, rather than running parallel.
- Continue gluing additional strips of paper with a dab of glue between each layer until they fill the blank space and form a snowflake.
- Place a small amount of each paint color on the paper plate.
- Dip one end of a cotton swab into the paint and decorate, adding your own artistic flare!
- Allow the painted snowflake at least 30 minutes to dry.