Peanut Butter Banana Dog (and Kid!) Treats
- 1½ cups gluten-free oat flour
- 1 large ripe banana
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a fork to smash the banana. Stir in the peanut butter and oat flour, mixing with the fork until thick and well combined.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough until it is ¼ -inch thick. Use a dog bone-shaped cookie cutter to cut out the treats—or whatever shape you’d like!
- Place treats on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and bake for 15 minutes or until lightly brown on the bottom.
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes. Treats can be stored up to two weeks in an airtight container.