Plastic Bottle Piggy Banks
Who says recycling can’t be fun? Transform an empty plastic bottle into an enjoyable way to save up your spare change!
- Plastic bottle
- Construction paper in various colors
- Googly eyes
- Before you begin, make sure the bottle is empty and dry and labels are removed.
- With an adult's help, cut a coin-sized opening about mid-way down on one side of the bottle.
- Decorate your piggy bank with construction paper or googly eyes. Be creative—give it ears, eyes, or a tail!
- For feet, glue four pom-poms on the opposite side of the bottle as the coin opening.
- Start saving your coins and make your first piggy bank deposit!