Popsicle Stick Flag
- Popsicle sticks
- Red, white, and blue paint
- Paintbrush or sponge
- White decorative stars (stickers or paper star punch)
- Thin stick
- Paint three popsicle sticks red, two white, and two blue. Allow them to dry completely.
- Start creating the flag with the painted popsicle sticks by alternating the red and white sticks. You will need one plain, thin stick to serve as your flagpole.
- Cut the blue sticks in half. You will need three halves.
- Glue the blue sticks to the upper left corner of your flag.
- Add or glue white stars to the blue section in the upper left corner. You can use stickers or a paper star punch on white paper.
- Glue the thin flagpole stick to the back of the flag for a handle.
- Allow to dry completely before using.