Red Velvet Milkshake
Need a special treat for a special someone? Try making this indulgent, pretty-in-pink milkshake for Valentine’s Day!
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 4 tablespoons red velvet cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: hot fudge sauce, whipped cream, and sprinkles
- Place ice cream, cake mix, milk, and vanilla extract in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses, and top with hot fudge sauce, whipped cream, and sprinkles, as desired.
- Enjoy before it melts away!