No need to wait for a snow day! Mix up some “cool” indoor snow using only two ingredients.
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup lotion, refrigerated
- Small toys (optional)
- In a bowl, combine the cornstarch and lotion.
- Once the dough is moldable, wash your hands and then knead the dough a bit more.
- Create a snowy scene using small toys, such as cars or animals, if desired.
- Store snow dough in a zip-seal bag or airtight container in the refrigerator between uses.
Tip: More lotion will make oozy dough, while less lotion will make it more powdery.