Snowflake Matching Cards
Help kids strengthen their short-term memory skills with this fun and educational snowflake matching game.
- Paper or card stock
- Visit playworksfun.com/snowflake to download and print two sets of snowflake matching cards.
- Cut the cards apart and shuffle them together.
- Lay all the cards face down on the table.
- Turn two snowflakes over to see what the images are. If the images match, keep the cards. If the cards don't match, turn the cards face down in the original location and choose two more cards.
- Continue this process until all cards are correctly matched together. Hint - try to remember where each card is!