- 6 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- Chocolate frosting
- Bag of multicolored candies
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Add marshmallows and stir until they are completely melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in crispy rice cereal until completely coated with marshmallow and butter mixture.
- Spoon into a 9-by-13-inch baking pan and press down until flat and even.
- Allow to cool, coat with frosting, and cut into squares.
- Place multicolored candies on each square, with red candies on top, yellow candies in the middle, and green candies on the bottom.