Teddy Bear Toast
- 2 slices sandwich bread
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 banana, sliced
- 6 blueberries
- Place the bread slices in a toaster, and toast until golden brown.
- Spread peanut butter onto each piece of toast and smear into a large circle for the teddy bear's face.
- Place two banana slices on the top of the bear's head to make ears, and place one banana slice in the center of the large circle to make a mouth.
- Place two blueberries above the middle banana slice to make the bear's eyes, and then place a blueberry directly on top of the middle banana slice to make a nose.
Do you or your child have a peanut allergy? Try Nutella or sunflower butter instead!