Treat your taste buds with these colorful bite-size xylophone cakes!
- Pound cake
- Pretzel sticks
- Mini marshmallows
- Colorful button-shaped candies
- Vanilla frosting
- Food coloring
- 4 plastic sandwich bags
- Slice the pound cake into small rectangular pieces about an inch thick.
- Add a spoonful of frosting to each plastic sandwich bag.
- Add 2-3 drops of food coloring to each bag, alternating the colors as desired, and mix into the frosting by squishing the plastic bag in your hands.
- Cut a corner of the plastic bag and squeeze a strip of each color frosting on top of each piece of cake.
- Garnish each stripe of colored frosting with two M&M candies.
- Create mallets by topping two pretzel sticks with mini marshmallows.
Create more colors for your xylophone by combining different food colorings!