- 3x3-inch pieces of colored paper
- Green paper scraps
- Fold a piece of the colored paper corner to corner across the center, making exact halves that form a triangle. Fold the triangle in half horizontally. Then unfold the triangle to reveal a centerfold line.
- From the center point of the fold at the base of the triangle, fold the bottom edge up on both sides.
- Flip the tulip on its back and make small folds on the edges, so that the folds are not visible when you flip the tulip over.
- With the scraps of green paper, make a stem and glue it to the base of your flower.
Repeat the steps to create an entire garden of tulips!