Strawberry and Pudding
Prepare a fun, flowery summer snack with this Strawberry and Pudding Flower Pots recipe!
- Graham crackers
- Chocolate pudding cups
- Strawberries (or other fruit of choice)
- Wooden skewers or toothpicks
- Crush the graham crackers to resemble dirt and set aside.
- Slice your strawberries, using a knife to cut small triangles out of the wider end of each strawberry to create a shape resembling a tulip.
- Insert your wooden skewer or toothpick into the other end of each flower to create a stem.
- Open your pudding snack cups and sprinkle a layer of your graham cracker dirt on top.
- Add your fruit flowers and enjoy!