Veggie and Pretzel Scooter
- 1 cucumber
- 1 string cheese
- 2 toothpicks
- 2 pretzel sticks
- 1 teaspoon cream cheese
- Cut four slices of cucumber for the wheels.
- Take a piece of string cheese and horizontally insert two toothpicks into each end.
- Slide the cucumber slices onto the toothpicks for the wheels.
- Make a small hole in the top of the string cheese at one end and insert a pretzel stick.
- Use cream cheese to attach a second pretzel stick horizontally for the handlebars. Vroom, vroom!