Water Bottle Wind Spiral
- Empty water bottles
- Permanent markers
- A stick
- String or ribbon
- Remove the caps from the water bottles and let them dry out.
- Remove any labels from the bottles.
- Using the permanent markers, color the bottles with various colors and designs.
- Cut the bottom off the water bottle and recycle it.
- Starting at the bottom of the bottle, cut a spiral up and around the bottle until you reach the spout area.
- Place the spout opening of the bottles on a stick.
- Tie a string or ribbon loop to each end of the stick and hand the spiral. Enjoy it blowing in the wind!